Style Icon Saturday: Christina Caradona

It would seem really improper to have a fashion blog without paying serious respect to my all time favorite blogger/ style inspiration Christina Caradona. I first found her blog, Trop Rouge, three years ago while skimming through lookbook. The first thing that caught my attention about Christina, was her perfectly natural curly hair. I always hated having curly hair and as a kid I would straighten my hair at any given opportunity (which I still sometimes do today!). Christina's blog gave me the confidence to wear my hair curly more than usual and to embrace my natural hair. I'm still getting used to wearing it curly more often at home, but in Savannah I find it easier to style it curly because of the humidity.

Here are a few of my favorite looks from Christina! She does an amazing job when it comes to layering, and since the weather (up here in New Jersey) is getting cooler, here are some fall/winter looks from Trop Rouge!

 
 
Photos courtesy of TropRouge

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

/BA + JP

 

Where we're comin' from...

What IS this?

Le petit cinq point is the crossroads between two design student's merging paths. North meets south, minimal meets eclectic, communication meets design. This is where ideas meet and merge. Where our collaboration comes to rest. Where we share our inspiration collective. This is Betsy. This is Jasmin. This is our petit cinq point.